Friday, March 19, 2010

will you hire me?

come back home around 11pm and my sis ask me to help her take her resume pic. haha this is what happen when you have a photographer brother? is it a good thing or a bad thing? :P

anyway, this is what i able to pull off in 30 minutes. hope you guys like it.

no worry all the below picture is not for work resume.. i think is too cute for work resume. lol. if i ask her to submit picture like this, sure every manager who saw her photo sure hire one. WAHAHA!
and something i learn from Joe McNally:i know i don't really do studio nor strobe much, and i hope i do it right on the first try. lol.

so, what you guys think of it? oh ya.. thanks Deepak for the 450 EXII.

3 comments:

Joel Chu March 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

George
i think it should work fine
unless they require a passport photo
sides it looks nice!
like the 1 and 2nd.. 3rd one not really digging it though haha

George Yew March 19, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Haha. I ask her to use the passport like photo.

Hmmm... U dun like the 3rd one? Why? Dun like backlight too hush?

Yutaka March 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

I think the last photo looks nice, especially the light that shines on her hair.

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!