Saturday, March 6, 2010

what have i been up to lately

for the whole CNY, i didn't take any photo. so no blog post hahah. :P Yesterday is the first day i finally pick up my camera and started shooting again.

ladies: let's us welcome Rooney in the house!
more to come after i finish processing it haha. :P sleepy lah wei~

but what have i been up to?

i guess, by the time you guys able to see this blog, i think you already notice my new website is finally up. after so many months of design and planning. scrap and re-do again. finally i able to get it done and running during my CNY break.
but hor.. there are still some DNS replication issue that need to wait for 72 hours only it will work :(

i will blog about where i host it and things like that later. for now. time to sleep. need to work tomorrow! :(

0 comments:

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!