Monday, March 8, 2010

Regret, Repent

today i had a great lunch & dinner with fy friends. great bunch of people and they really can eat ah! hahah. Thanks for calling us over! :D

as promise the guy that i shoot two days back, Nick. the moment he post on his FB he is getting a tattoo. i ask him, when you back to PG call me and i want to take a few pics of your lovely rooney like tattoo.

and i did! hehe..both pic was taken in front of the storeroom! hahah something i learn from Joe McNally seminar last month and i m happy with the result.
both pic give me the feel of someone special is about to be unveil!

and here he is!hope you guys love the pics and good night!

0 comments:

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!