Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Penang Orchid Festival

FY friend invited us over to this festival on last Saturday.

The last time i shoot any flower, is the last two years ago pesta bunga. after that i didn't really have any chance to shoot any flower.

I hope I didn't lost my touch on flower photography yet. :P And i hope you guys love the pics! do comment if there is any, love or hate bring it on! thanks!






i just created my new Photoshop action for borders and logo. 1 click kau tim everythg and ready to blog, ok ah? :P

6 comments:

linsey March 17, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

i love the 3rd picture! :D

deepak March 17, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

woah dude... like the collection.. 1st one a bit all over the place.. but like the third and last ones. very nice!

George Yew March 18, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

deepak, linsey,
thanks thanks. i like the last one too. got the feel~!

1st is to show the power of 135mm f2.0 WAHHAHAHA :P

limfy March 19, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

i lov the 3rd, 5th & last one. looks like everyone like the 3rd =P

George Yew March 25, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

haha.. ok.. 3rd is actually my test shots for getting the exposure right. :P

lesson learn; even want to take test also must take nice nice pic. :P

Yutaka March 25, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I love the last photo, it shows the contrast and stands out :)

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!