Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sushi tei singapore

recommended by the local last year, so this year i drop by again for the 2nd round. can consider it as the best two japs food i ever tasted so far.

is located in Raffel City, the shop name is Sushi Tei. the line is very long on peak hours. so it might takes a while. but dont worry, all the waiting is all worth it!
first is their dragon prawn! and i mean DRAGON ok? the size is HUGE! one of this is enough to make up one meal laio i tell you~
next their seaweed salad with their own sushi tei sos.
yummy~! sorry dear, can't bring you this round, but i eat on behalf of you. hehe. *blup* what a good meal! well worth it. :)

3 comments:

limfy November 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

thank u SOOOOO MUCH for eatin on my behalf GRRRRRRRRRR

George Yew November 17, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

hehe you are most welcome!

i wonder can tapou ahahhaa.

juju December 31, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

pj here got sushi-tei! i'll bring you next time ;p

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!