Wednesday, November 18, 2009

suntec: food republic

wanted to go new york new york, but by the time i pass by there no mood to eat. maybe i just had western yesterday that is why today no mood. haha. maybe i drop by tomorrow for dinner. =]

anyway, was out shooting in the rain again. wasn't raining as heavy as yesterday but still got a alot big rain drops keep on falling on my camera and lens. haha. this trip prove one thing.

canon 50D and Tamron lens can withstand rain also eh. lol. to make it worst i also change my lens in the middle of the rain just now. hahah.

will post up some of the picture later, but for now some food pics first. hahah. this is something i had in the food court today in suntec convention center. ( i need to pass by this place everyday :S) i didnt know there is a food court here until yesterday yin yin told me there is haha. :P

so i was there for dinner around 8pm and found this shop selling lei char rice (thunder tea rice) a.k.a the green color rice meal. lol. this one dont have much nuts compare to the one in KL, but this one better then the one i had in penang.so you mix the green color soup together and it look like this:
on my way back, i also tapou this kari puff. NICE!
the skin is hard on the top first layer, but 2nd layer onwards until the filling is superb soft. so each bite you can feel the hard skin on the top layer yet soft and fresh skins for the inner layer.
inside is chicken, potato, carrots, and sweet curry sos. very NICE!

i wonder can i tapou food back to Penang, hmm... anyway, thanks yin yin for both the recommendation! hojiak!

0 comments:

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!