Thursday, November 19, 2009

singapore merlion

today is the last day of training, going back to penang tomorrow. so there won't be much posting after that. wahahah. i wonder why? maybe always no comment? :P

anyway, another day, another day shooting under the rain.when i took this pic, is actually raining. some of them use umbrella to take picture, but not me. out of hand. haha.

this was taken using monopod and on self timer. shooting at 1/8.

after took a few of this pic, i turn around and shoot this view pic.
i took something like this before last year but this year abit different. hehe i shoot during the so call "prime time". so is it better? atleast got eye of singapore. hehe. got alot of pic of that also. will post when i m back to penang. abit lazy to process the pic today.

using mouse pad to browse picture is pain in the ass. *pif pif* good night penang, i will be back tomorrow! :D

7 comments:

Joel Chu November 20, 2009 at 2:29 AM  

Like the 2nd shot!
Nice! hehe

George Yew November 20, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

so what the book said was right. shoot during the "prime time" lol.

the volume one :P

deepak November 20, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

nice skyline bro ... good details and sharpness...

yutaka November 22, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

First and second also nice. :)

George Yew November 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

deepak, thanks! the e-book that joel share out eh go read. then you know when to take the pic laio :P

yutaka,
thanks! you can take like tat too when u there hehe. =]

deepak November 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

he share to u only wei .... :(

George Yew November 24, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

haha i duno he got send to u or not. he put everyone in BCC list. :P

dun have nvm. get the hard copy from me :P

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!