Wednesday, November 18, 2009

singapore: orchard road

tonight the rain is not as heavy as yesterday, but still there is some. but it didn't stop me from shooting again.

so i was thinking, should i walk.... or take train or maybe drive a car like this one..
.. i m not going to new york..
..just orchard road in singapore...
..deepak told me the deco is very nice here during christmas days, so i drop by and snap a few pictures..
.. take full advantage of the rain to create reflection, and put my 50D into test..
.. then a "police" stop me..
... oh wait, Halloween over right? i guess this guy from japan really like playing dress up.


And Since i m here at the singapore famous shopping alley, why don't i stop by and buy something for her? how about Prada, my dear?..
.. devils wear prada.. but you not a devil so cannot..

then how about LV?..
.. if only you are here then maybe you can pick which one you like.

but you are not here. so, i decided to make a wish under the Christmas tree...
.. and hope that one day, i can buy you a Giorgio Armani.
wahahahah.. :P

anyway, this is the first time i was there on orchard road with their Christmas decoration up. the last time i was here is chinese new year, but this year is xmas. hehe. although it is a bit too early for xmas (right?), but they already put up the decoration.

a good way to attract people to come to singapore before christmas, dont you think so? i think, if you come here on xmas day. this place going to be pack with people, right? anyone come here everyyear for xmas celebration?

5 comments:

yutaka November 22, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

I might be coming :( business trip. Maybe around this year.

Mana itu Dark Vader? :P

George Yew November 22, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

haha song! meaning u will b there for Christmas lah. good good.

but i m back to penang laio wahhaha. :P

yutaka November 23, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Hopefully I will not be going on X'mas ler. Peak season, siao ar.. more people then I cannot get my work done leh.

George Yew November 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

whahah.. u should worried about places to stay. the hotel & motel there always full eh. :)

yutaka November 28, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

ya.. now is not the right time to book also. Don't know the trip got or not also one, the boss just pretended to forget. Maybe not going already, and my colleague already made his passport somemore. wahahaha..

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!