Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Merry Christmas Everyone

sorry for not blogging much lately. due to really pack with work. 11 days strait is crazy. lucky PG pull out on tomorrow leave else i need to work another day. so finally after so long, i can set my OOO and can wake up late! hehe.

anyway, i do get a break in between the 11 days. i took a few hours off for doing something different this time. that is too shoot for Christmas carol yesterday.

this is the first time i m shooting, and what an experience. To make it even more special, this is the first Christmas carol i went and they all sing in MANDARIN! :S lucky i know abit of mandarin, if not it is going to be hard for me to understand what they are doing. :S

there is not much picture i can show at the moment, but i got some photo off the tree that i would like to share with you guys, and wish you all HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and two different type of tree..
and the owner of the house, Shirley.
thanks for the wonderful Christmas Carol experience, and thanks for giving me a chance to shoot at this meaningful event. *hugz*

oh ya, not to forget Jael for introducing me to her friend; Another lovely friend of mine. THANKS! *muck*

2 comments:

Renee December 28, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

very very nice...getting better and better dee ;) keep up the great shots !! =D

George Yew December 29, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

thanks, still learning haha.

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!