Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Party 2009

like always we had Christmas party in the office every year on 25th Dec due to some of us need to work night shift. But this year i didn't stay long for the party to finish. i leave the place once we started eating. =]

anyway, i didn't took much this round, not sure what happen after dinner also. but i hope they all enjoy the party and having lots of fun. 'cos i know i m hehe. will blog about my first xmas dinner with Wife someday. :P

so, here are some of the pictures. Some is just for blogging and some is just for memory 2009.

here you go, the ladies getting ready with the white board.
our door gift: they need to go to a few shops to get 50 packs of it.
and the leng lui who pass it to everyone: Mei Lin
why Mei Lin and not Santa himself? 'cos he is busy with work.... i think...
this is also our Q4 bday bash..
our bday cake, i didn't makan. sobz.. look nice right?
HAPPY BIRTH DAY GUYS AND GIRLS!
and our dinner for the night:
no chance to take the pic of the KFC 'cos everyone was attacking the chicken!

seems like they all enjoying themselves..
hmm.... do you guys notice something? WAHAHHA >_>

anyway, i hope you guys had lots of fun that night during gift exchange.. looking forward for 2010 XMAS :P

5 comments:

deepak December 31, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

yeah realised miss popular bbeing surronded by her dudes!

Yutaka December 31, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Camera man so kesian, no camera man photo ar? haha

George Yew December 31, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Deep;
yes she is. But only to certain guys.... Hehe.

Yutaka,
once u r a photographer. There won't b any photo of you!

Yutaka January 1, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

Can ask your friend to take for you ma. I also knew that la once you're a photographer, you don't have a photo. lol

George Yew January 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

sobz...........

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!