Wednesday, August 11, 2010

what i did last weekend

it is my first time shooting 22 lovely girls in 2 hours. what an experience and my hand and legs are still pain/tired since sunday. i think is time to train my arm to carry 3kg for 2 to 3 hours if not my next wedding job i m going to suffer again. haha.

anyway, i was invited by Joel Chu and Beh (who didn't turn up):
and it was organized by canon. delighting us always, right?
to showcase their camera......

i mean girls with camera ahahah :P
wearing hot pants..

i wish i was too... haiz.. 'cos i m wearing long pants under 3PM Sun By the Beach!! :S
some hot girls of Miss Chinese Cosmos 2010, one of the best of all the cosmos!
with some sexy top:
sexy bikini..
which drive all the 200+ (canon + nikon + sony + all point and shoot photographer!) goes wild!
Joel, is somewhere there. heheh..

i need to fight with the not so friendly photographer(s) and look for the angle that have less distraction..
... to get a lovely shoot of Chrystal Chia. (and many more)
she is one of the favorites to win!

ok that is all i got for tonight.. alot more to come. hand still pain.. *ouch* :P

6 comments:

Beh,YC August 11, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

Nice coverage...can't wait for the rest. Apologize for not attending.

Shld consider monopod man...hahaha...

George Yew August 11, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

haha is ok. we understood :P

monopod ah. i got. just didnt bring haha.

deepak August 12, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

aik.. how come never bring... i thot u always got ur spare 'pod' with u ma .. LOL

George Yew August 12, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

i know it is going to be very pack and if bring pod around will be not very mobile for me.

anyway, it is under the bright daylight so dun really need it. i was shooting at 1/300 to 1/600 + IS. dun think i need lah haha :P

i better spend more time to composing and getting the right shot than thinking of how to not get my hard too tired. :)

Yutaka August 14, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

lol... song

Yutaka August 22, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

last photo conquered the above girls :P

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!