Tuesday, August 24, 2010

cameron highland

last weekend i travel to alot place. i go from Penang to Ipoh to Cameron Highland and back to Ipoh to Tambun for seafood before i head back to Penang. i was extremely tired but i had alot of fun.

if you planning to go Cameron Highland please go now. Around this month is the best time to go there. Nice sweet strawberry and alots of flowers (thanks Beh) and nice tea leaf.

that is why there is alot KL ppl is up there last weekend and less malay tour bus. so easy to get hotel room and places to park. if you haven't been there yet. please go now!

here is the view from EQ hotel.there is farm and all other things to see but i find this view very interesting so i post this picture first. :D

next up the BOH tea factory, now is open for visit anytime of the hour. no need to wait for the tour guide. which is good! hehe.

picture of their kitchen. alot cups for alot of tea!
not to forget the flower. it is been awhile i shoot any flower this close. haha.
and last but not least. shoot some nice FY portrait there.
will post more when i m done with it. now, i need my sleep!

7 comments:

deepak August 24, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

ah camerons! nice angles as usual Master Poi... good work... can't wait for full set.

George Yew August 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

thanks deep. you can do the same too. but europe look! hehe.

btw the pic abit out of focus. i think my 50mm f1.8 start to give problem laio. haha.

time for 50mm f1.2 :P

小慧 August 24, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

what has flowers to do with Mr Beh? He has a flower farm up there? Whahah...err ya i find it a bit out of focus, or dunno if maybe you tiao ti one (artistic)..hehe

Chiat Hau August 24, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

aiseh song song can go kia kia... :"D Hope that you have a nice trip Georgie. ;)

George Yew August 24, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

小慧:
the focus is right at the back. shooting at 1.8 to give some lens baby feel. haha. but fail. lol.

CH,
yap great place to hang out for a weekend. :D

deepak August 28, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

oh really ah? lense giving issue ...hhmmm well like u always tell us.. old one never go, new one cannot come hehe.

yes yes i will try to do europe look also.. me going to Hamburg this weekend!... will try some canggih stunts hehe.... only prob my Lightroom not working la.. need to sort that out also sigh

George Yew September 9, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

haha need help? email me. :D

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!