Tuesday, August 17, 2010

miss chinese cosmo 2010 winner

remember this girl? that i post on my previous post?ya she won the miss chinese cosmo 2010!!!

she is no#21 Miss Zhang Qiao Wen. big congratulation to her for winning this competition! Malaysia Boleh! there is two Malaysian in the top 3 and she is one of it. the other person got 2nd runner up. i will post her photos the next day. :)

so here is some of the photos i got of her last week during the event in Penang.
sorry not much of her pictures with the SLR 'cos when she was doing the catwalk for the 550D SLR, there is 2 more girls with her. so if there is 3 hot girls on the stage very hard to get the nice picture, either you get a lot head shots or not nice angle of it. :(

anyway, got a few nice one during the bikini walk 'cos she is alone and i got more time to take the nice shot! hehe.

so i hope you guys likes it. :) To start off, here is one she walking towards the center of stage at the beginning:
great smile and energy to it. :)

and follow with some of her big smile photos:
one of the close up.
and to end, this is the only picture i got of her looking towards me or anyone behind me. hahah.
thanks Qiao Wen! and Congraz again! :D

more pics to come tomorrow~

0 comments:

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!