Thursday, August 19, 2010

first runner up

as promise this is the first runner up picture that i took, Ms Phunthip Praivuangkit from Thailand. It me a while to find her name 'cos the list of names that i got from the web No#9 is not her name! so i need to go google it again and finally got the real finalists name list!

i should have search for southeast asia finalists then i got the correct name list. haha. :S hmm.. i also notice that day, there is only 21 girls. it should be 22. hmm.. she must be sick kua.

anyway, here are some of the picture i took for her. hope you guys like it. :)

start off with she walking the catwalk for canon product.
with a pinky camera.. hmm.. not my color. haha.
she always put on a nice smile for us.
another one of her. before she change into swimsuit...
wah lah~ her bikini walk~

aiks.. she notice me. noooo.. i guess is time to lose some weight so i can hide in event shoot haha.
some high key try out. hmm.. how?
i like this!
she is not looking at me right? not again... *shy shy*
a normal black and white conversion with abit of highlight on her face to bring out the depth.
and another one i like!
check out her eyelash!
that is all for tonight. more to come in two days time. haha. 2nd runner up :P

0 comments:

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!