Monday, September 28, 2009

one fine sunday afternoon

it has been awhile since i last blog or my last photoshoot. i m loading myself with more and more knowledge about it but i never it at all. so today i decided to do all the experiment in one go and hope i got the result i got.

and bam~ got it in the end. haha. although it takes longer then expected but atleast i got what i wanted. hehe. thanks to my wife kesabaran and leng lui-nes if not i don't think "they" can get nice pic. hehe.

they? hehe. ya i m not shooting much also today, due to sharing. :P but the gang had been shooting alot today. hehe they are my "white" tikus for the test too:P


hope you guys dont mind. hope we can go back that play ground again soon. still got a few tricks i want to try. lol.

this is where we shoot and a superb weather. =]

12 comments:

deepak September 28, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

haha i did not mind at all! good opportunity to test angles and pick up stuff from u guys... and mess around with my cam settings! yes i want more sessions too! BIG BIG thanks to the model!

yutaka September 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

What's the title of this photo?

George Yew September 28, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

deepak,
good good then next one can ask u to b the model. lol. when u can? :P

yutaka,
you also next when? :P
title? parking lot!

deepak September 29, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

huh me?? no la wei .. mana boleh.. still got so many with potential in our office to start with :P

George Yew September 29, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

haha i leave that to chu.. lol.

limfy September 29, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Deeppak, haha no prob at all...if u dun mind shooting a FAT model muahahah..
Hmmm come to think of it, seldom got ppl would want a fat one...the model would take up a lot of 'space' in the pic LOL. Btw we can have the theme as 'Prosperity' =P

limfy September 29, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Opssss sori Deepak...for the double P

yutaka September 29, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Me also next? What do you mean?

George Yew September 30, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

yutaka, when u free?

yutaka October 3, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

I know what you mean now. hahahaha. Me ar. Always FB on weekends one, busy playing "country story","farm town", "restaurant city", "barn buddy"..etc harvest and fight "mafia". You say leh? Play games consider free boh ar? lolzzz

George Yew October 6, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

ok lah. i see when i free i ping you hahah.

yutaka October 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Ai mieh? lol..

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!