Monday, July 12, 2010

a perfect meal for the perfect ending

going to Ipoh twice a week for the same burger is it good or bad? Ipoh got a new hang out place call DeGarden the old Courts beside Jusco. A very nice place to hang out for tea or watching live world cup game and one place that sell Burger King!
now even Ipoh has it! Penang still dont have. sobz..
like what Joel said: "we are at a place where Penang don't have; Burger King!"

ok time for me to change, go watch the final WC game with Joel and going to meet Deepak for the last time before he fly off tomorrow. Deepak take care and enjoy your semi-retirement! i hope i get to see you there next year! :D

ps: buy one liverpool vs ManUtd ticket for me ok? :p i sure make it one like tat haha.

5 comments:

Yutaka July 21, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Busy travelling? Long time no see you post here.

I thought Sunshine there has one Burger King? Or sudah gulung tikar long time ago...

George Yew July 23, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

eer.. no lah is McD hahah

deepak July 24, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

yo... BK rules.... er Burger King also nice hahaha

George Yew July 24, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

lol

Yutaka July 24, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

I mean before McD appeared, I think it was Sugar King if not mistaken. Dunno what King... Sugar or Burger..

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!