Wednesday, August 26, 2009

backhalf angels

i have been working in backhalf (wednesday to saturday) for the pass 4 to 5 years and this year is the first time i get to work with all girls team. I THINK. :P too long to remember laio hahah.

anyway, i already move on. no longer working backhalf but i still get to see them everyweek. sienz.. :P

for those who wonder who they are, here you go. the backhalf angels a.k.a Devils! WAHAHAHAHA..
this is how they look like at work.
the new girl.
the mama san.. :P
miss serious. i love this, very mag look. :D
and i try out some B&W
hope you guys like it. :)

8 comments:

deepak August 26, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

haha nice series...

George Yew August 26, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

thanks. more to come :P

yutaka August 27, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Nice shots :)

George Yew August 28, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

yutaka,
when you free? i wan to take yours!!!!!

yutaka August 29, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

wah.. aimeh.. Need to make up lor like that. hahaha~.. but didn't make up also nvm, coz your camera can turn someone from beast to beauty. :P

George Yew August 30, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

yes yes can. so schedule next weekend? haha

yutaka September 1, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

hahaha.. see how first la, coz today office no electricity, boss asked us to come back at 8.40a.m. When it's repaired, they will call us back. Weekend might need to replace T_T..

On your wedding day, we miss the chance to take photo together also leh, with CCW and KTH and the rest.. haha...

George Yew September 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

haha then come lah this sat or sunday :P

about me

IT support in the weekdays, photographer by the weekend. I guess that line sum up what I really do for living. This is a new blog space for GYP and mostly I will blog about all my passion about photography.

I love photographing just about anything along the way; I always carry my camera around where ever I go! But my real passion is for weddings and portraits. I love photographing people, their emotions, their love stories and photographing their wedding day!

So just drop by here from time to time, do comment along the way and I hope you enjoy the journey with me along the way!